Sep 24, 2014
HMSHost Launches Airport Restaurant Month During October, With Special Menus at Airport Dining Locations Across North America
BETHESDA, MD — Popular street side restaurants are no longer the only dining venues that are able to show off their culinary skills during a special feature week, known to the common foodie as Restaurant Week. Travelers can now celebrate this phenomenon in a less traditional venue—in an airport, and for a full month. Global restaurateur HMSHost has launched the first Airport Restaurant Month, to be held during October. HMSHost’s corporate executive chef and culinary team have created special menus for the occasion at participating airport restaurants across North America.
“Award-winning chefs sharing culinary creations during restaurant week is always something diners look forward to,” said HMSHost Vice President of Marketing Atousa Ghoreichi. “HMSHost’s Airport Restaurant Month was created to drive that same excitement for guests dining in select airports—but for a whole month. We feature exceptional culinary delights beautifully presented just like you would find with street-side dining.”
Some of the dishes travelers will find during Airport Restaurant Month include bay shrimp bruschetta; pan-seared sockeye salmon with capers and remoulade sauce; rosemary grilled chicken breast with spiced apple cider glaze; and marinated skirt steak with balsamic onions and blue cheese crema. Menus include recommended wine pairings for travelers to complete a delicious meal before their flight.
Restaurants at several airports will be participating. Look for Airport Restaurant Month at:
- Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport – Atlanta Chophouse
- Boston Logan International Airport – Todd English’s Bonfire, Todd English’s Ozone
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport – Beaudevin (wine bar)
- Newark Liberty International Airport – Belgian Beer Café
- Honolulu International Airport – PGA TOUR Grill
- Washington Dulles International Airport – Moes’s Deli & Bar
- John F. Kennedy International Airport – SOHO Bistro, Todd English
- McCarran International Airport – Chophouse, PGA TOUR Grill
- Los Angeles International Airport – Gladstones
- Miami International Airport – Casa Bacardi
- Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport – Itasca, Northern Lights Grill
- General Mitchell International Airport – Miller Brewhouse
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport – Goose Island
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport – Cowboy Ciao
- Raleigh–Durham International Airport – Vintage NC Wine Bar, 42nd St. Oyster Bar, ACC American
- San Diego International Airport – PGA TOUR Grill
- Seattle–Tacoma International Airport – Dungeness Bay Seafood House
- Tampa International Airport – Sam Sneads
- Toronto Pearson International Airport – Molson Pub
- Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport – Cabine M
For sample menus, please contact Sarah Cody at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Global restaurateur HMSHost is a world leader in creating dining for travel venues. HMSHost operates locations all over North America, and is part of Autogrill Group, the world's leading provider of food & beverage services for people on the move. Visit HMSHost.com for more information.
HMSHost Celebrates Road to the James Beard Awards with Chef Series at Chicago O’Hare International AirportLearn More
Global Restaurateur HMSHost Opens New Firehouse Subs® at Jacksonville International AirportLearn More