Sep 24, 2015
HMSHost's Airport Restaurant Month is Back With Seasonal Fall Flavors
Nearly 60 airport restaurants to participate in innovative culinary event for travelers
BETHESDA, MD—Crisp smells of autumn will soon be in the air as HMSHost’s Airport Restaurant Month returns this October with seasonal fall menus in nearly 60 restaurants in North American airports. Airport Restaurant Month celebrates the same gastronomical experiences and plating displays diners experience at popular neighborhood restaurants during the familiar phenomenon known as restaurant week. The only differences are the venue and the duration—in an airport and for a full month.
“This October marks the first anniversary of the debut of Airport Restaurant Month and we are thrilled to be offering travelers this month-long culinary event again with seasonally-themed menus,” said HMSHost Vice President of Marketing Atousa Ghoreichi.
HMSHost’s executive chef and culinary team have created special menus for Airport Restaurant Month inspired by the essence and aromas of fall. Featured for the whole month of October, this seasonal fall menu showcases rich flavors and dishes such as pan roasted Atlantic salmon with maple mustard; grilled chicken breast with fall mushroom ragout; and Berkshire pork tenderloin with caramelized apples, pan jus. Appetizers and side dishes complement each meal, and wine pairings are recommended to add the perfect touch to round out the combination of flavors. Guests can select their choice entrée, accompanied by several side dishes.
Restaurants at numerous airports will be participating. Look for Airport Restaurant Month at:
- Albany International Airport
- Boston Logan International Airport
- Calgary International
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport
- Clinton National Airport (Little Rock)
- Denver International Airport
- Edmonton International Airport
- General Mitchell International Airport (Milwaukee)
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (Houston)
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Honolulu International Airport
- JFK International Airport
- John Wayne Airport (Santa Ana)
- Kansas City International Airport
- Lambert – St. Louis International Airport
- Los Angeles International Airport
- Manchester-Boston Regional Airport
- McCarran International Airport (Las Vegas)
- Memphis International Airport
- Miami International Airport
- Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport
- Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
- Nashville International Airport
- Norfolk International Airport
- Oakland International Airport
- Ottawa International Airport
- Palm Beach International Airport
- Portland International Airport
- Raleigh-Durham International Airport
- San Diego International Airport
- T.F. Green International Airport (Providence)
- Tampa International Airport
- Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport
- Toronto Pearson International Airport
Visit www.AirportRestaurantMonth.com to find participating restaurants. For sample menus, please contact Sean Matthews at Sean.Matthews@hmshost.com.
HMSHost is a leader in worldwide travel venue dining, infusing innovation and culinary expertise into everything we do. As proud supporters of the James Beard Foundation for culinary excellence, HMSHost brings its unique, creative, and award-winning dishes to airports across the country in celebration of HMSHost Airport Restaurant Month.
Global restaurateur HMSHost is a world leader in creating dining for travel venues. HMSHost operates locations all over North America, and is part of Autogrill Group, the world's leading provider of food & beverage services for people on the move. Visit HMSHost.com for more information.
HMSHost Celebrates Road to the James Beard Awards with Chef Series at Chicago O’Hare International AirportLearn More
Global Restaurateur HMSHost Opens New Firehouse Subs® at Jacksonville International AirportLearn More